You’ve been working hard to plan every bit and piece of your wedding but now you’re ready to go over your song playlist. You’re asking yourself, “what’s your wedding playlist style?”. Do enjoy music genres like modern, throwbacks, jazz, rock, or a mix of all of them? Maybe it will be clear after seeing our lists with various song examples!
This sort of playlist consists of modern music from years like 2019 and 2020. This playlist is good for a younger guest list and will have many people hanging out on the dance floor.
- Shallow by Lady Gaga
- I Like Me Better by Lauv
- Boo’d Up by Ella Mai
- Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd
- Juice by Lizzo
- Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles
- Levitating by Dua Lipa
- Stuck With You by Arianna Grande and Justin Bieber
Who doesn’t love throwback music for a wedding playlist?! You will have people reminiscing on the good ole days!
- Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice by The Beach Boys
- What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Drops of Jupiter by Train
- The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
- Low by Flo Rida
- Wannabe by Spice Girls
- Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
You can’t go wrong with classic jazz music! It warms the heart and keeps the wedding reception feeling romantic.
- Cheek to Cheek by Ella Fitzgerald
- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
- Isn’t It Romantic by Tony Bennett
- Nobody But Me by Michael Buble
- Till There Was You by Etta James
- Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
- Dream A Little Dream of Me by Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra
- I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles
Your friends and family will be kept up all night long dancing with this playlist. Trust us!
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones
- Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Knicks
- Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen
- Mr. Brightside by The Killers
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Contact Raptor Productions for more information on our services!