The snow is falling down and the air feels crisp with hints of angelic white hills all around. It’s the perfect time of year to get cozied up with a nice cup of hot cocoa and have a grand time. To keep the warm vibes going, follow these decor steps, and use this playlist to have the best winter wonderland wedding!
Silver tones are common in winter wonderland weddings. They glisten in the light and it creates almost like a mirror effect in certain angles! Silver snowflakes plastered around the wedding venue are a perfect way to incorporate these tones. Silver ornaments, silver glitter leaves, and silver jewels are also great for decorating centerpieces or even a wedding dress.
Not only do you want silver tones, but you also want snow touches! Whether that’s a snow machine or frosted acorns, you can’t forget to add snow somewhere. Try frosted tree branches and flowers in a clear vase to add to the welcome table. To elevate the decor, display an elegant ice sculpture and the guests will be in awe!
Violets are Blue
To really tie the winter wonderland wedding together, different sorts of lighting should be added throughout the venue; blue-colored lighting to be specific. Something about blue colored lighting creates a cooler feeling without it actually being cold in the room. It will look magical against the silver tones of the centerpieces and could even be intertwined with white fabrics!
Rockin Winter Wonderland
- White Christmas by Ella Fitzgerald
- The Christmas Song by Michael Buble
- Let it Snow! Let is Snow! Let it Snow! By Frank Sinatra
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by She & Him
- Frosty the Snowman by Michael Buble
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Perry Como
- Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer by Ella Fitzgerald
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith
- Mistletoe by Justin Beiber
- Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
- O Holy Night by Leona Lewis
- Run Run Rudolph by Kelly Clarkson
Call Raptor Productions for more information on our services.